ThreeCat High Speed HDMI Cable – 3 Feet – HD 1080p – Supports 3D, Ethernet, Audio Return Channel and Up To 4K Resolution – HDMI 2.0 (Latest Version)
LASTEST VERSION: HDMI2.0 | The latest version, supports HD-DVD, Blu-ray format, supports 4K video and 3D, and they are backward compatible to all previous versions.
DIFFERENT HDMI CABLE LENGTHS: 3,5,10,25,35 feet are available.
Our High Speed HDMI cables – with Ethernet have been designed to meet the performance standards. They are backward compatible to all previous versions.
3D Support – The version of the specification defines common 3D formats and resolutions for HDMI-enabled devices, enabling 3D gaming and other 3D video applications.
4K Resolution Support – Support for 4K allows the HDMI interface to transmit digital content at the same resolution as the state-of-the-art Digital Cinema systems used in many movie theaters.
High speed Band width Support 10.2Gbps and above, best Cable for 1080p also Supports 4K x 2K Video and more color spare.
The inner conductors consist of Oxygen Free Copper : 24k gold-plated connectors/ high quality double shielding/ full metal connectors /OFC inner conductors, wear-resistant anti-corrosion anti-oxidation.
This Cable is Directional – Input end needs to be connected to input devices such as the cable box, PS3, X-Box, DVD / Blu-Ray Player etc. Output end needs to be connected to display devices such as HDTV, Projector etc.
It has an Audio Return Channel that combines both the audio and video channel in one cable. ROHS and High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection Compliance that ensure consumer safety and safe HDMI connection.
- MATERIAL: Alloy plug HDMI cable
- Perfect for: PlayStation 4 (PS4), PS3, XBox one , blueray players , HDTVs, computers, game consoles, beamers and every other device with a HDMI port
- Compatibility: supports HD-DVD, Blu-ray format, supports 4K video and 3D, and they are backward compatible to all previous versions
- High standard shielding structure design: effective isolation of external EMI, RFI and other electromagnetic interference
- Any question, please contact us by email at any time